|This page is in the middle of an expansion or major revamping. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article |
This article or section was last edited by EthanReilly (Contribs • Log) 64121 minutes ago. has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
|7 Divine Attributes|
There is a ritual that Exaltists do to promote and encourage the mental facilities of the mind. This is a simple yet effective measure to increase cognition, Simply put, crossing one's hands over and over in a swiftly matter over the course of a few minutes or longer will help focus the individual for tasks at hand. To intensify this, one might be able to do more if he or she crosses his or her eyes at the same time.
Extropy cannot be properly measured by any means, but being able to sustain, improve or regain important vitalities is considered crucial for all Exaltists to do.
- Perihelion - January 3th.
- The Coldest Day of the Year (Milwaukee) - January 20th.
- Vernal Equinox - March 20th.
- Midnight Sun - June 20th.
- Aphelion - July 6rd.
- The Hottest Day of the Year (Milwaukee) - July 24th.
- Autumnal Equinox - September 22nd.
- Sol Invictus - December 21st-25th.
- Sunday - Eternity
- Monday - Ubiquity
- Tuesday - Potency
- Wednesday- Utility
- Thursday - Generosity
- Friday - Sagacity
- Saturday - Sovereignty
4) 5) 6)
1) The Infinity Symbol: The Infinity Symbol is used to represent the continuous everlasting nature of the Universe.
2) The Circle of Fate: The Circle of Fate shows the continuity of the Universe and by going back to the beginning shows the fate of it.
3) The Time Symbol: Very much like a unit of time, The Time Symbol symbolizes The Four Universal Concepts, time, mass, energy, and space, and The Four Stages of Life which are plant, animal, human, and God. The capital T signifies the beginning, the ending, and the beginning of time once more.
4) The Divine Dierctions: Symbolizes the phases of reality which shift in a four-dimensional spatio-temporal plane.
5) The Ex-Altism Symbol: Examplifies the excellence in Exaltism.
6) The Exalting Sun Symbol: Shows the symbol for the sun directing its energy towards the Earth.
Latin is considered a unique and dignified vernacular that has not been utilized the way it should have. It is considered a revered and exceptional language that should be spoken and taught as a global auxiliary language used to unite the world to the purposes of deification and exaltation.